Date – 25 June 2019
Time – 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Where – Woburn Abbey House & Gardens, Woburn, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire MK17 9WA. View Map
Parks & Gardens Live offers parks and gardens practitioners the opportunity to learn about the latest products and kit through a product showcase, live kit demonstrations and expert seminars.
- See kit in action specifically tailored for parks & gardens professionals, saving you time with future key purchasing decisions
- Be guided around the products on offer by an independent expert who understands your specific needs, helping you to make more informed buying decisions
- Hear from leading experts on need-to- know regulatory and technical developments helping you to plan ahead and keep on the right side of the law
- Network with like-minded professionals sharing good ideas and inspiration
- Benefit from advice and guidance from leading figures in the field via the Parks & Gardens Live Advice Hub
The show will also feature the 2019 Custodian Awards celebrating the achievements of parks, gardens, grounds and tree care professionals (3-5pm). The finalists include organisations that have been shortlisted for single and multiple awards – and include representative sites from national heritage and botanical organistions as well as independent gardens, local authority parks and tree teams, and specialist private and third sector orgnisations. You can see the 2019 shortlist here (opens an external link).
How much does it cost?
Parks & Gardens Live – Free; 2019 Custodian Awards – £90 per ticket
How do I book or find out more?