Date – 25 April 2019 - 28 April 2019
Time – 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Where – Regional Agricultural Centre, Great Yorkshire Showground, , Harrogate, HG2 8NZ. View Map
The Harrogate Spring Show, which takes place in every April is the first big event in the public gardening calendar, welcoming the new growing season with a spectacular celebration of the very best in horticulture. Rated Britain’s top gardening event by Which?Gardening the four day show features beautiful show gardens, great shopping, live entertainment and the biggest exhibition by florists and flower arrangers in the country.
- Discover #kerb appeal – Our theme this spring is #kerbcouture exploring how cutting-edge design and a few quirky ideas can make even the bleakest back street beautiful.
- StreetTalk – #kerbcouture live theatre featuring allotment guru Phil Gomersall, Michael Perry talking about urban gardening, BBC Radio York’s Nigel Harrison discussing big ideas for small spaces and on Sunday join the team from BBC Radio York for their live gardening and lifestyle programme with Gardener’s questions live
- Show Garden Inspiration – Take home the very latest in design ideas from talented landscapers creating our beautiful 2019 spring show gardens.
- Plant Nursery Pavilion – Choose from nearly 100 leading nurseries to find the right plant for the right place in your garden complete with breathtaking displays by the UK’s top nurseries.
- GROW! Garden Theatre – Join our experts form leading nurseries and watch your gardening knowledge grow!
- Stunning Floral Art – With over 150 fabulous individual works of art and many amazing large-scale arrangements, the Floral Pavilion will be a must see this spring.
- Feast! Food Theatre – Look forward to a mouthwatering selection of seasonal dishes from our fantastic line up of talented chefs.
- Food Glorious Food – Delight your tastebuds in our Food Marquee with a wonderful range of tempting specialist food and drink to take home. From brownies to beer and pork pies to preserves, our exhibitors have a wide variety of tasty regional foods on the menu.
- Great garden shopping – over 100 garden-related exhibitors with thousands of products to suit every pocket and every desire.
- Crafts and Gifts – more than 70 exhibitors offering everything from cuddly teddy bears and handmade walking sticks, to stunning artwork and beautiful handcrafted jewellery
How much does it cost?
Advanced tickets – £19 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday). £17 Sunday. Gate Price – £21.50 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday). £19.50 Sunday.
Under 16s are free, when accompanied by an adult.
How do I book or find out more?
Please visit the Harrogate Flower Show website (open external link)