Date – 19 November 2019
Time – 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Where – Sandown Park Racecourse, Esher, Surrey, KT10 9AJ. View Map
There is one event in the landscaping calendar that stands out. It’s one day. It’s in November. And it’s the one event where you will find that light bulb moment, that long-awaited lead or that spark to take your business forward.
And that’s not just because it’s in its eighth year and its proven formula has inspired many already. It’s not just because FutureScape has all the ingredients for a recipe for business growth and success. It’s because it is a snapshot of your entire industry, in one place, in one day.
The second you step foot into FutureScape, you’re immersed in two halls full of companies, prospects, products, services, potential partners and seminar content. Not only will you leave with a bagful of samples, a brain full of ideas and a satisfied smile, you’ll leave knowing that you and over 2,500 professionals have been at the very epicentre of landscaping: FutureScape.
So, what’s in store this year at FutureScape?
- FREE to register and attend
- MEET with your own teams, clients, suppliers and prospects
- LEARN from the informative, inspiring and educational seminar programme
- NEW seminar speakers and powerful discussion topics
- CELEBRATE achievement in the 30 under 30: The Next Generation and small project BIG IMPACT awards
- CONNECT with suppliers, customers and leads from across your industry
- EXPERIENCE the latest products, services and technology
- NETWORK with representatives from across the whole landscaping industry
- DISCOVER new ideas for small, medium and large businesses at any stage of their business development
Make a day of it for you and your colleagues. Arrange to meet with your team over coffee and a butty and take a walk around the exhibitors whilst you catch up – who knows where the conversation will take you?
How much does it cost?
FREE – register here
How do I book or find out more?
Please visit the FutureScape website (external link)