Date – 3 December 2019
Time – 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Where – Farmers’ and Fletchers’ Hall, 3 Cloth Street, London, EC1A 7LD. View Map
Every year, the Chartered Institute of Horticulture hosts a cross-discipline conference on horticulture. This year’s conference Putting Science into Practice provides a platform for researchers and practitioners to highlight work in and related to Horticulture to help those engaged in horticulture and its related fields turn this research into action on the ground.
- Neil Bragg (Bulrush Ltd) – The challenge of change, growing without peat.
- Phil Pearson (APS Group) – Vertical Growing
- Dr Phil Parker (Royal Society of Biology) – Growing for the Future
- Zac Tutor (Landscape Architect, Sheffield Council) – New thoughts in Urban planting
- Lucy Witter (National Botanic Garden, Wales) – Plants for Pollinators
- To understand the latest in scientific thought and how it applies to horticultural practice.
- Network opportunities between students and professionals.
- To be part of the future collaboration on horticulture
- The opportunity to challenge experts and be part of the discussion.
CPD Value: 7 points (category 4)
Tickets: CIH Student Members £45 CIH Members £85 and non-members £115 (includes lunch and tea/coffee breaks throughout).