Date – 19 July 2019
Time – 9:45 am - 4:00 pm
Where – The LookOut, Hyde Park, London, Greater London W2 2UH. View Map
All About Trees Networking Day will celebrate the tree as an infinite resource to understand the natural world and the role trees play in improving peoples wellbeing. The Networking day is an annual opportunity to bring together LEEF (London Environmental Educators Forum) bgen (Botanic Gardens Education Network) and BGCI (Botanic Garden Conservation International) members as well as other practitioners who work in outdoor education and engagement in London and beyond.
- Be inspired by Treestatic Networking! Helping to connect and share ideas with other like minded people.
- With Charlotte Cass’ guidance, you will try out being a secondary school student on a new Carbon course to calculate the Carbon content of Hyde Park’s Trees.
- Royal Parks Arboricultural Manager, Ian Rodger will talk ‘Treeconomics’ – the benefits and changing landscapes of trees.
- Join Royal Parks Greg Packman on trees identification, legends and folklore tour, bringing together science, culture and heritage.
- Karen Price from Westonbirt The National Arboretum, will share her experience in engaging harder to reach audiences with trees, using informal learning approaches to promote wellbeing and positive mental health
Tickets: Available for purchase here
For further information and to book your place today, please visit the bgen website