Date – 6 September 2020 - 9 September 2020
Time – 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Where – University of Exeter, Stocker Rd, Exeter, EX4 4PY. View Map
The Arboricultural Association’s 54th conference is beginning to take shape with ‘Trees & Society’ generating widespread interest from within the industry and beyond.
Public awareness of trees and their benefits is increasing with each day and they are now higher on the political agenda than ever before. ‘Trees and Society’ comes at an important time in the history of our industry and represents a fantastic opportunity to define the critical role of arboriculture in managing and shaping the future treescape.
Trees & Society will shed light about many important questions on the significant role trees, and our industry, can play in the coming years. They include:
- Are we properly considering those benefits of trees which are impossible to quantify?
- Are the benefits of trees equally distributed across society?
- What role can trees play in education, healthcare and community cohesion?
- Why are trees important to people?
- And how can we apply these ideas to our day-to-day work?
The timetable of speakers and topics is expected to become available towards the end of April, so be sure to come back to this page to be kept informed.
Delegate booking will open in May.
For more information please visit the website